So I totally am sick of school!!! I have a paper due Monday, plus this weekend I have to pack all of my important stuff so that if my dad goes crazy..... and like burns down the house when he gets the divorce papers..... my stuff is safe! Its my moms idea and I think its a good idea but on the other hand I don't think he is going to do that i think we are more likely to end up with holes in the walls. So Kansas already took most of our wedding stuff to his grandma's house. We still need to move our center pieces and the beautiful quilts that my grandmother made us. That reminded me that Kansas' grandma is making this beautiful edging to go around my veil and i just love it!!! If I can figure out how to put a picture up I will! It is the most beautiful thing! She is an amazing woman and is soo kind! I love her soo much!
Trisha told me that she would love to be a bridesmaid! Which is awesome because that means that my brother mike will get to walk with some one who is the around the same age.
No comments:
Post a Comment